A self-guided tour (for two) that lets you call the shots—your car, on your time and at your own pace. How awesome is that?
Go anytime! Valid any day of the week, until Oct. 2015.
Nothing makes us happier than discovering new favourites and visiting old friends on the trail, so we decided to pass on our own personal tips and tricks for the perfect day amongst the vines to you.
This kwäf wine tour is your ticket to a “pro” wine country experience, curated by the experts at kwäf. You will tour 3 wineries, each a quality- driven, boutique maker of fine wine.
When you arrive at each winery, just say “we’re here to kwäf” and flash this map. We’ve set out a suggested route for you, but it’s not mandatory. We know that touring wine country is best done at leisure, and you’ll find many delights along the way.
Each tour for two people includes:
It's simple. It's fun. Go bask in the wine country sun.
Step 1: Select your tour and add to cart. (NOTE: Each tour is good for 2 people.)
Step 2: Check your mailbox for delivery of the tour passport (within 5 business days of purchase).
Step 3: Jump in your car head off to wine country. Show your map at each winery stop. (NOTE: A few of the experiences noted will require you to call ahead to reserve or confirm your place. They are noted on your tour passport.)
...and there you are, enjoying the best of wine country!
• Most wineries are open every day during the summer season, with limited hours into the fall. Be sure to check each winery's hours before heading out.
• Weekends can be busy! Please be patient.
• Some experiences noted on your tour will require you to call ahead to reserve or confirm your place.
• Watch your time. It’s easy to be distracted—especially because the wines are so good!
• Assign a designated driver. Use the spittoons provided (a sure sign that you’re a pro!)